Zip™ Stove Log
FEATURES & BENEFITS
||Clean and convenient|
||90 minute burn time|
IDEAL FOR USE IN
||Wood burning or multi fuel stoves|
||Closed fronted fireplaces / inserts|
'Quick and easy. We love them at home for their simplicity and speed. Our stove has flames flickering within minutes.'
MISS K. WYATT
Preparation and Usage
- Do not remove wrapper
- Carefully extend middle seam and pull out end seams
- Place the log in your stove with the horizontal seam at the top. Light ends at red arrows.
- Wait 30 seconds with the door open so the flames can spread along the log before closing the door. Sit back and enjoy.
Available Pack Size
700g – sold as single logs
- Only burn one Zip™ Stove Log at a time.
- Only use in stoves or appliances which are suitable for real solid fuel fires as recommended by the appliance manufacturer.
- Ensure that your stove appliance is vented and the damper is open before use.
- Do not poke or touch the stove log once lit.
- Not suitable for hot grates, BBQ’s or firepits.
- Do not use flammable liquids to ignite the Stove Log.
- In an emergency extinguish with very wet rag or sand.