Zip™ Stove Log
Not all firelogs can be used in wood stoves because the heat can cause the stove glass to crack through thermal shock. Zip™ have therefore developed a safer Stove Log, designed specifically for stoves.
The Zip™ 100% natural Stove Log is a quick and easy method of lighting your fire using one touch lighting. First of its kind, it has been created for use in all solid and multi-fuel stoves and offers a fast, mess free ambient fire in an instant. The log is made using a smokeless formulation of coppiced Irish Willow Wood and naturally derived wax.
Simply place it in the fire, pull the seams out and light either end. There is no need for newspapers, firelighters or kindling and the log is fuel as well. It will burn for up to 90 minutes, however, more fuel can be added to extend the life of your fire as required.
The Zip™ Natural Stove Log gives out a warm heat from your appliance and is really handy to have available when you want a fire with minimal effort.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
||Clean and convenient|
||90 minute burn time|
IDEAL FOR USE IN
||Wood burning or multi fuel stoves|
||Closed fronted fireplaces / inserts|
Preparation and Usage
- Do not remove wrapper
- Carefully extend middle seam and pull out end seams
- Place the log in your stove with the horizontal seam at the top. Light ends at red arrows.
- Wait 30 seconds with the door open so the flames can spread along the log before closing the door. Sit back and enjoy.
Available Pack Size
- Only burn one Zip™ Stove Log at a time.
- Only use in stoves or appliances which are suitable for real solid fuel fires as recommended by the appliance manufacturer.
- Ensure that your stove appliance is vented and the damper is open before use.
- Do not poke or touch the stove log once lit.
- Not suitable for hot grates, BBQ’s or firepits.
- Do not use flammable liquids to ignite the Stove Log.
- In an emergency extinguish with very wet rag or sand.