Zip Instant Light Barbecue Tray
FEATURES & BENEFITS
||Easy & Quick to Light - Wait Only 20 Mins|
||Long Burning - Up to 90 Minutes Cooking Time|
||Clean & Convenient - Will Not Taint Food|
||Simply Light The Wax Paper|
||Disposable - No Mess|
||FSC® Certified (FSC-C107333) and EN1860-2 Compliant|
IDEAL FOR USE IN
"When I fancy a BBQ at the last minute on the way to the beach, I grab a Zip instant disposable tray as I can be cooking my food in minutes".
Mr. T. Planner
Available in Pack Size
1 Tray / 540g
- Once used do not refill the tray as this is a single use pack.
- Extinguish immediately after you have finished cooking and allow to go cold before handling the grill for disposal.
- Remember the area beneath and around the tray will become hot and remain hot after use.
- Dispose of your instant barbecue tray carefully and responsibly.
- This product generates extreme heat. Care must be taken when using, handling and disposing of the product after use.
- This barbecue should not be used indoors or in confined spaces – only in well ventilated areas.
- Never use in an area where disposable barbecues are prohibited.
- Do not use lighter fluid or other flammable liquids or solids on the barbecue
- Never leave the barbecue unattended.
- Always keep children and pets away from the barbecue cooking area.
- Never touch, attempt to lift or move the barbecue once lit as it becomes very hot quickly.
- If food sticks to the grate use an appropriate utensil to remove. Do not use your hands.
- To extinguish use drinking water only.