Zip™ 100% Natural Hardwood Briquettes
FEATURES & BENEFITS
||Burns Hotter for Longer, Produces Less Ash|
||Adds Great Flavour to Food|
||Safe - No Harmful Chemical Emissions|
||Value for Money|
IDEAL FOR USE IN
"Zip Briquettes are really good. They stay hot for such a long time... I have enough time to cook for the whole family".
Mrs. E. Sheffield
Available in Pack Size
- Never use gasoline to light briquettes.
- Do not add lighter fluid directly to burning or hot briquettes.
- Keep out the reach of children and pets.
- Never leave a barbecue unattended.
- After cooking, make sure the ashes are completely cool before discarding.
- Store briquettes in a dry location away from sources of heat.