Grilled Lamb Skewers
Marinated with Indian flavours
- 900g boned leg of lamb cut into 2cm cubes
For the marinade
- 85g plain yogurt
- 25g ginger
- 5 fat garlic cloves
- ½ tsp red chili powder, or to taste
- 1tsp vegetable oil
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1 rounded tsp garam masala
- 1 rounded tsp ground cumin
- Blend all the marinade ingredients until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Marinade overnight
- Soak 8 wooden skewers in water for 10 mins
- #FireItUp and wait until coals are white hot.
- Thread 4-5 pieces onto skewers and cook until cooked right through